Ever since I had my little one and was in need of a diaper bag I was pretty adamant to not buy alone with cartoons or toy printed diaper bags and I have been searching forever for a nicer version.. I did get a few but they were waaaay past my budget.. Come on who would want to spend 7k on a diaper bag although it looks drool worthy and then I came to know about this awesome brand Baby Jalebi and I grabbed mine as soon as I can.. I love flowers and flowery stuff, so this bag is just perfect!! You can view more designs here 🙂
The best part about it is it can be carried three ways – sling , backpack and shoulder strap.
It has two spacious pockets and one with a zipper along with a compartment for bottles which is insulated and has easy access from the outside too!! (Isn’t this cool?) apart from the ones on the outside.It also comes with its own changing mat. It is just a dream come true bag 🙂 I carried only this bag for little Mr.T for a two day trip !!
So now let me tell you the necessary items inside the bag for a 6 month old infant
1. Water – if you started to give the same – I dint introduce feeding bottles to mine , directly went to a Sippy cup. Featured here is an Avent sipper but to be honest I prefer the Chicco one as it is spill proof too which is very much necessary if your little one does yoga poses like mine
2. I am a cloth diapering mom and hence featured here is the Bumpadum Duet diaper. I have been using cloth diapers for almost 3 months now and I feel bumpadum is the best so far!! The inner shell is so soft and the absorbency level is super excellent!! You can buy them here.. They also have awesome starter packs for first time users and they have just introduced organic ones( how awesome is that)!!!But do keep in mind that not all brands work for all babies!!( it’s like our lingeries, the same brand doesn’t fit all girls the same) if you are not a cd mommy, No worries , just carry a diaper of your choice. I was using many polo pants for my little one
3. Snacks – I once made a mistake of not taking anything for him and ended up getting stuck in traffic and felt like I failed as a mom 😑 So always carry a snack. I carry Ragi porridge and an apple. ( and a feeder ).
4. Blanket – For the cozy sleepyheads ( as if they sleep ,but a mom can dream ). Features here is his favourite starry Sumer blanket ( not sure from where).
5. Nursing stole – if you are a BF mom then this is a must. This featured here is from momzjoy. It’s super comfortable and trendy and does the work. They also have a wide range of pregnancy and nursing wear that is amazingly in trend and super comfortable. You can check them out here !
6. His favourite teether – Sophie la giraffe .. The one featured here has a delicious vannila flavour,it’s handy and 100% baby safe. It’s the best teether available in the world and is super safe!! You can get yours here at My Baby Babbles
7. Wet Tissue- I have an unscented Mammypoko pop up box of wet tissues.. I don’t function slowly so I end up drying all the wet tissues but not sealing it properly. This box comes handy and can be used with any brand of wet tissues.
8.Wet Bag – This is a life saver if you are using a cloth diaper . Just dumb the soiled or wet garments/ diaper in them until you can laundry it. It’s closed space prevents the formation of any type of organisms. You can get quirky printed ones from any of the cloth diaper vendors.
9. Toys – Especially if your baby is still young, definitely carry his favourite toys. The one featured here is a colour changing , singing rattle.
10. Plush toys- I am a sucker for all things handmade and that’s how I ended up with this beautiful crochet bunny from ConnectZoey , oh and she also makes quilts for babies. You can check out her Instagram page here. She responds pretty soon .
11. I am also a baby wearing mumma. If you would like to know what baby wearing is , there are “n” number of blogs and articles about the same. The one featured here is a ring sling( a type of baby carrier) from Soul. You can learn about different types of baby carriers and Thier benefits on Thier page here
12. A spare set of cloths for your little one and a top for you too ( just in case he/ she vomits😑)
13. Wash Cloth & bib – This is a must if you are going to be feeding the baby
The rest all are for mummas
14.A powerbank- almost as important as your mobile
15.Vanity Kit – lip balm, lip color, hand cream, perfume( always ask for samples when you buy the bigger version), shades,claw clip ,sanitizer and a spray bottle and of course your wallet